Learning Process Outsourcing
Skillwise Consulting is an ISO Certified L&D Services company with vast experience in Conducting Technical Training, Soft Skills and Domain Skills Training workshop. We also Support organisations in easing their Training operation by providing our valuable services. Our training operations services has great responsibility for ensuring delivery of operational excellence for on boarding and the broader attaining of competence, whilst creating an environment which supports the achievement of individual and team Key Performance Indicators. The role will include a strong focus on the delivery of group aligned induction programmes tailored to meet Technical, Domain, Process and Soft-Skills and client specific requirements as well as development of blended learning which drives role specific competency development.
Supporting a collaborative management approach with stakeholders from all business units to understand internal customer needs and interventions that will have a true impact on the operation and its culture. We ensure best practice and alignment to meet your expected outcomes and services as well as maximising delegate engagement.
Training Administration & coordination
- Liaise with project manager and clients in order to initiate and manage training sessions, online courses, logistical support, LMS administration as required.
- Communicate with participants (e.g. confirmation of training, questions regarding logistics etc.)
- Course Schedule Management
- Facility Managent for Technical, Soft-Skills and Process Training
- Venue Arrangement for Out Bound Training and Role play/ Activity based Session
- Instructor/Facility Coordination
- Course Materials Printing and Distribution
- Classroom setup and Lab Setup coordination with System Admin team
- Inventory Management
- Training Room Logistics
- Completion Management
- Course Billing & Reconciliation
- Evaluation & Reporting
- Trainer Travel & Accommodation Booking
- Arranging Local Travel for Trainers and Participants
- Administrative Services and User Support (Back-office functions)
- Hospitality Arrangements ( Lunch/ Coffee-Tea Etc)
- Training Program Marketing
- Learning Tracker Management- Maintain trackers course/batch/activity wise trackers for the particular project/program
- Calendar Scheduling and Promoting new and emerging Courses
- Feedback Analysis report – Maintain session wise feedback for the courses and learning programs and generate analytics based on the reports
- Generate reports (e.g. Roster management, assessment, session completion reports) to provide information for the L&D metrics
- Work with SMEs, trainers and instructional designers to transform expert content into learner friendly classroom, online and/or blended learning solutions
- Issue Management
Assessment & Evaluation
- Work with Assessment partners on Competency based Technical Assessments.
- Communication Assessment and venue blocking for Assessment exams
- Coordinating with teams and Scheduling Assessment Exams.
- On-line and offline Assessments
- Assessment Report generation and Submission
- Identifying internal and external instructor
- Instructor management system
- Certification, and evaluation processes
- Identifying skilled trainers to deliver Fresher’s, Calendar, Project Specific and Generic programs
- Virtual Classroom and other Learning Technologies (ie. Webex)
- Facilitation of training courses in both live and on-line environments
LMS administration and help desk services
- Course and Schedule Information
- Moodle LMS Management
- Licence for new Learners
- Skillport Utilization
- Marketing new courses to the Workforce
- Target Marketing on emerging courses
- Registration & Transcript support & Functionality Assistance
- System & E-learning Troubleshooting
- Issue Management
- Catalogue and User Management
- Session and Roster Management
- Delivery and Materials Management
- Identification of potential vendors they must be validated and references must be checked.
- Obtaining training proposals from Vendors and Compare the cost and other cost effective services and post training support
- Arranging Standard contracts for these vendors and negotiate prices.
- Vendor Specific Skill Matrix
- Empanelment of Vendors and Billing Cycle Management & Reconciliation
Help Desk Services
Skillwise Help Desk will handle All queries sent to the helpdesk mailbox will be acknowledged the same day. As a best practice, team needs to create a FAQ document of the all the queries and verify the response from Academy and Learning Engagement POCs. For new and complicated queries or in the situation where team does not know the solution, team can route to POC. Once answered query details should be entered into FAQ document. When the same query repeats the next time, must be handled by team.